We now have a new booking system for Parent Consultation Evenings. Our Parent Consultations are on Tuesday 26th and Thursday 28th September from 4-7pm. The new GroupCall system will allow you to choose appointments for your child/children and bookings will open on Monday 28th August at 9am.
PLEASE NOTE: You must type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
•Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
•Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
Video Help Guides
The system is live from Monday 28th August and will be open to take your bookings until 17th September at 3.25pm.
Once you have selected your preferred booking method and once in the correct parents’ evening, follow the relevant instructions from below:
- Individual Bookings:
- Scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the departments and teachers which are available to you.
- Select the department, then teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking. When you selected a time, you’re able to add any issues or comments for the teacher to take note of before the appointment.
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details.
- Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either E-Mail or Print my Appointments. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to e-mail or print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation with further information, possibly including rooms and instructions from the school.
- Automated Booking Wizard
- Select the teacher you wish to book. You can press ‘Select All’ to select all options
- If you have a second child to make bookings for then select their tab and repeat the teacher selecting process
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and specify your personal availability, then press Make My Bookings For Me
- If the wizard replies that bookings are not feasible, you have not left enough time and need tp reduce the number of teachers or increase the amount of time you’re available.
- Now see a list of your booking suggestions. Feel free to add comments to teachers you wish to book, if allowed
- Press Confirm to confirm these appointments as your bookings
- Press Print or E-Mail to initiate your confirmation.
How do I login to the Parents' Evening Booking System? from Parents' Evening Booking System on Vimeo.
How do I make an appointment? from Parents' Evening Booking System on Vimeo.
How do I cancel or rearrange appointments? from Parents' Evening Booking System on Vimeo.
How do I make an appointment for my other child? from Parents' Evening Booking System on Vimeo.
How do I print my Parents' Evening Booking System appointments? from Parents' Evening Booking System on Vimeo.