Sunday 2 September 2012

Maggie's Centres Sponsored Cycle


On Sunday 9th September Shona Pearmain and I plan to take part in Pedal for Scotland 2012 where we will cycle from Glasgow to Edinburgh (49 miles). You can find out more about the cycle at http://www.pedalforscotland.org/.

During my own experience of cancer I found that my local Maggie's Centre was an AMAZING place and I enjoyed popping in. Now I would like to 'give something back', so I am taking part in the cycle ride specifically to raise money for Maggie's Centres.
Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to my charity. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on the charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. 

I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.

Please click here to donate MAGGIE'S CENTRES PEDAL FOR SCOTLAND CYCLE

Fiona Barker, Class Teacher P6C


No comments:

Post a Comment