P1 enrolment for catchment pupils due to start P1 in August 2016 will take place on THURSDAY 12th NOVEMBER 9am-11.30am and 2.00pm- 3.30pm.
If you live in catchment and your child is 4 years old by 28th February 2015 and due to start school in August 2016, please come along on Thursday 12th November 2015, 9.00 – 11.30am or 2.00 – 3.30pm to complete an enrolment form.
Please bring the following with you:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Name, address and telephone number of doctor
- Council Tax payment book or Council Tax letter
- a current utility bill (in your name)
- Names, addresses and telephone number of three emergency contacts.
N.B. these are the ONLY accepted forms of proof.
Please feel free to bring your child but this is not essential if s/he is attending nursery. There will be transition and induction opportunities for your child to visit school in the summer term.