5 Ways You Can Help With The Summer Fair
1. DONATE. As always lots of stuff is needed for the stalls at the Summer Fair. Bring in any old, reusable toys, school uniforms, plants, children’s book, items for tombola,and baked goods. These can be dropped off in the main office at the school anytime before Friday.
2. BID. The Silent Auction has started and the bidding is heating up. See what great deals are to be had, from meals out to event tickets to art work. Just follow the link to JumbleBee.
3. REGISTER. There are lots of great FREE events taking place at the Summer Fair, but space is limited to you need to sign up on WisePay. Do it now before it’s too late.
4. BAKE. The Great Sciennes Bake Off is back by popular demand. Bring in your favourite (international) baking and enter to win a cash prize. Be sure to label your bake with name, contact details and ingredients. Cakes can be dropped off at the school on Friday or by noon on Saturday.
5. VOLUNTEER. Just an hour of your time can make a real difference to the success of the Summer Fair. It’s a great way to become more involved and get to know people. Just follow the link
Any questions? Contact events_fundraising@