Apply for P1 at the start of the school year 2017P1 Registration for August 2017 is on Thursday 10th November between 9.00am and 3.30pm.
Starting Primary School in City of Edinburgh
If your child's date of birth is between 1 March 2012 and 28 February 2013 they are due to start primary school in August 2017. If you are in the City of Edinburgh Council area you must register your child for P1 at one of your catchment schools during registration week.
If you live in catchment, please come along on Thursday 10th November 2016, 9.00–3.30pm to complete an enrolment form.
Please bring the following with you:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Name, address and telephone number of doctor
- 2016/2017 Council Tax payment book or Council Tax letter in parent's name
- a current utility bill within last six months (in parent's name)
- Names, addresses and telephone number of three emergency contacts.
N.B. these are the ONLY accepted forms of proof.
Please feel free to bring your child but this is not essential if s/he is attending nursery. There will be transition and induction opportunities for your child to visit school in the summer term.