Please hand in your donations to the School Office. It is a good time to declutter and pass on :
- Toys that are not loved any more
- Books that have been read as well as CDs and DVDs
- Bottles and gifts for the Tombola
- Empty glass jars for our Florists to fill with flowers
- School Uniform that is too small
The Annual Summer Bike Sale returns!
Do you have a bike that is too small? Why not sell it at the Summer Fair? You keep 80% of the sale price and the remaining 20% is donated to the school? Bring your bikes to the bike sheds on Saturday 3rd May at 11.45am.
Please bring homebaking and sweets to the school on the Morning of the Fair or on Friday afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Events and Fundraising